Royal Dee Yacht Club was founded in 1815
as the Dee Yacht Club and is the second
oldest yacht club in the UK. On November
1st 1847 the Club was accorded Royal
Patronage to become The Royal Dee YC.
Last year saw the 200th anniversary celebrations spread across the year and included a formal dinner at Eaton Park, Cheshire and a more casual cocktail party at Cadnant Gardens on Anglesey during the Menai Strait Regattas. We also supported the Volvo Dun Laoghaire regattas, the Menai Strait regattas and the Welsh IRC championship.